Guided Meditation For Manifesting Your Deepest Desires
HOW TO FULFILL YOUR HEART’S DESIRE, RETRIEVE YOUR DESTINY AND UNLEASH YOUR POWER TO CREATE THE “REAL” LIFE YOU TRULY DESIRE
(For Best Results Please Use Headphones)
If life is a journey, the Deep Self holds the map.
It holds your purpose, potential, and gifts.
It holds invaluable instruction.
It holds your destiny.
This guided meditation for manifesting for your deep self is eternal and always present, even if you don’t pay attention to it. It is your true self, your soul — your essence. It’s what makes you unique, valuable, and exceptional.
We’re often out of touch with this vast and mysterious part of ourselves. Instead of reaching inward to discover our path, purpose, and potential, the ego leads us outward. We think about what we want, make lists, design a plan, set timelines, create new habits, and get on the metaphorical treadmill to achieve the goal.
ENGAGE THE MYSTERY OF YOUR DEEP SELF
When you manifest from the Deep Self, you don’t need goals. You go inside and engage the mystery. You stay open; you wait and listen for what wants to come through. Instead of using personal will to force things into being, you allow the Deep Self to manifest for you.
Life advances in graceful and unexpected ways. What you need comes to you, as if by chance. Synchronicity abounds, and it feels like you’re on a cosmic conveyor belt. One by one, the pieces click into place. You don’t need to figure everything out because it all fits together perfectly.
A guided meditation for manifesting from the Deep Self begins in meditation. It starts when thoughts slow down, and you listen to the whispers of your heart.
In Theta you are in a waking dream. Receptivity heightens, and you access knowledge and insight that lies beyond conscious awareness.
Mystical experiences arise out of the depths of Theta.
LISTENING FOR YOUR DEEPEST DESIRE
Listening to your heart’s deepest longing is different than mindfulness meditation, mantra meditation, or Law of Attraction practices.
Going into guided meditation for manifesting and attuning to your innermost longing, opens a two-way communication channel between your soul and the Universal Mind.
The heart has its own intuitive intelligence that when listened to, guides and informs us.
Seeds of desire exist for a reason. Each seed of desire is an invitation to experience new levels of living, learning, and loving. You might be agonizingly aware of some, while others remain dormant and unknown to you.
Either way, it’s important to know and listen to your deepest purest desires for they will lead you to your destiny.
Desire is the soul’s primal scream. From unknown depths of your heart, it shouts, “Fulfill me!” “Make me Whole!” “Complete me!” If you ignore the call of your heart, the higher plan for your life might elude you.
In the depths of meditation, when your mind is quiet and calm, bring awareness down to the
heart, to the innermost sacred center of your being and listen.
Listen to your heart without judgment, without censorship.
If you’re not sure of what you want, ask questions like:
“What do I want?”
“What do I need?”
“What’s missing in my life?”
“What would make me happy?”
Guided Meditation For Manifesting From The Deep Self: The Secret to Setting Powerful Intentions
If you think setting intentions within a guided meditation for manifesting is limited to yoga classes and meditation retreats, think again. These guiding principles are just as useful for parenting, working, and anything else you do during your daily life.
Think about what matters to you and how you want to live your life. When you set intentions, you keep the most important things at the front of your mind and make it easier to integrate them into your usual routines.
Start by using this checklist to form your intentions for your guided meditation for manifesting today.
Benefits of Setting Intentions:
1. Know yourself. The process of creating intentions encourages you to turn your attention inwards. You discover what’s on your mind at a level deeper than paying bills and keeping appointments.
2. Increase your motivation. It’s easier to put forth effort when you’re doing something that you truly believe in. You’re more likely to persevere until you see results, which creates even more incentives to keep going.
3. Live more meaningfully. Imagine devoting your time and talents to the projects that you feel passionate about. You can live deliberately and choose your legacy instead of letting events happen to you.
How to Set Your Intentions using a guided meditation for manifesting:
1. Find a quiet space. Start by clearing away distractions. Sit down in a comfortable position and focus on your breath. Calm your mind with prayer and meditation.
2. Consider your values. Identify your core values and beliefs. Ask yourself what happiness and success mean to you. Think about how you feel when your actions align with your values and you use them to guide your decisions.
3. Speak to your language. Your affirmations need to resonate with you. Maybe you like to keep them simple or maybe you prefer a more poetic message. Maybe you accomplish more when you look at the big picture or maybe you need more structure and detail.
4. Think positive. Whatever shape your intentions take, focus on positive statements. Think about what you want instead of what you are trying to avoid.
5. Add a timeline. If being compassionate or mindful for the rest of your life sounds a little too challenging, break things down into a single day or hour at a time. Set yourself up for success.
How to Implement Your Intentions:
1. Write them down. Just the act of putting your intentions into writing can make them seem more concrete and attainable. You’ll strengthen your sense of commitment and make it easier to visualize your destination. As you clarify your intentions, you may also notice any obstacles that you need to address.
2. Create triggers. Develop reminders that will prevent you from losing sight of your intentions when you’re dealing with daily responsibilities. You may want to revisit them each morning while you meditate or reflect on them while you’re in the shower.
3. Hold yourself accountable. What would make you more likely to stick to your plans? You could tell family and friends what you’re doing or promise yourself a reward that will keep you on track.
4. Evaluate your progress. Speaking of staying on track, establish milestones that will help you to see where you are strong, and where you need to keep growing and learning. Learn from your achievements and setbacks.
5. Ask for feedback. Sometimes it helps to hear what others have to say about how you’re doing. Find someone you trust who you can discuss your intentions with. Give each other the benefit of your combined wisdom and support.
Setting intentions can transform your life. These simple heartfelt statements provide a roadmap to guide your choices and keep you focused on your priorities so you can enjoy more happiness and fulfillment.
RETRIEVE YOUR DESTINY PRACTICE
Often we long for something, but in truth, we are not ready to receive it. Yearning ripens you to receive. It fertilizes the ground of your being. It pollinates the wind. It prepares the way for great things to come.
Yearning changes you in ways you might not imagine. It awakens the higher creative functions of the brain. But the only way to experience this is through your own practice.
Brain Sync CDs and MP3s are clinically proven to provide all the life-changing benefits of brain optimization and guided meditations for manifesting in just 20 minutes per day.