Enjoy this guided higher self-meditation mp3 along with information on how to reconnect with your higher self using the seven spiritual ideas that you can use to reconnect as to your universal intelligence as the creator and author of your life.
I hope you find great value in this lesson and the guided meditation. I have also included the Higher self-meditation script so that you can contemplate the deeper meanings and ideas for change.
Everyone is here for a reason and you are responsible to find what that reason is. This is so that the universe can open up the path for you, as the prime creator of your life. The Universe is pure intelligence and responds to your current state of mind.
7 Spiritual Ideas For Deep and Lasting Change
So, how can each of us learn to trust the Universe?
1. Understand that at the deepest level you are the prime creator of your life. No matter what your external world may currently look like.
2. Meditate in silence for ten to twenty minutes with a timer every day for thirty days. The instructions will be given to you from the Universe, you will progressively learn to relax into the “space” of Universal power. This Universal power is yours by birthright and is available to you right now.
3. Visualize and see yourself during your meditation as a powerful white golden light, a divine non-physical spiritual being. You are completely connected to the entire universe with all the resources you need to create anything you desire. Paint this picture of you in your mind, make it big and beautiful.
4. Open your heart to every human being on the planet (yes, every human being, regardless of their behavior). Open yourself to all the spirit guides that are around you and who are waiting to assist you. All you have to do is ask for their help. Your intention to create and asking for help are the most important tools you have for creating the life you desire.
5. Start right now, from this moment forward to begin creating a trusting, loving relationship between you and the Universe. Change the thought patterns from your old beliefs to a new belief of a completely loving, safe, abundant, and supportive Universe that is there for you each and every moment. Create an understanding that the Universe is pure intelligence and responds to your state of mind.
Remember that old saying about computers, good data in equals good data out. You are responsible for putting the good data in and then let the Universe provide the good outcome in the form of your new life that will be everything you want it to be.
6. Let go of the past completely. Each and every moment is a creational point of light for you to work with. We are very focused on our past, but we must ask ourselves, what is the value of the past? The Universe is more interested in what you are creating moving into the future.
You can not possibly be who you are living in your past. Our minds loop the past over and over again and will continue to do so until you become aware enough of your powerful ability to create a future so rich and full of your Divine essence that you can hardly contain your joy and happiness.
7. Create a new story about your future. Learn through that story and cultivate a new deep heartfelt “knowingness” about your truth in your Divinity and that you truly are a “Spiritual being having a human experience“. You are a great and intelligent Master moving through this dense energy earth plane to learn how to create so that other Master’s can learn from your experience here on earth.
Fill yourself with Light, drop the old you and create a new you that reflects your long history of Masterhood. Start now at this point of light, meditate and download a new update of your human file with the new creational ability of wholeness as you move into the life purpose that has always been inside of you.
You will remember this aspect of yourself through the process of very simple and easy meditation. The time to start is in this present moment, this moment of now.
HIGHER SELF ACTION STEPS YOU CAN TAKE:
- Put aside everything right now for just a few minutes.
- Set a timer for ten minutes and focus gently on your breath in and out of your nose, then get up and go on with the rest of your day.
- Throughout the day, notice the changes of peace, wellbeing, energy, and focus as you begin on your journey that is your life purpose. Enjoy the process no matter what comes your way, just be the loving observer of your life. Make it fun and exciting!
- Without the ability to love yourself, you can’t progress Spiritually and you can’t have the impact on the world you would like to have. Period, end of the story, no if, and or buts.
Higher Self Meditation Script
Beginning Of The Higher Self Script
Assume a comfortable position. Shut your eyes as you start relaxing. Take in a deep breath, now breathe out, emptying your lungs entirely. And once again. Take full deep breaths, never strained or rushed. Breathe in strength, breathe out tension. Carry on to relax. Take full deep breaths. Allow your breathing to discover its own natural, unhurried pace. And as ideas enter your mind, allow them to go without attachment.
Just as the sun wakens us to a fresh day, the spirit of the higher power inside awakens us to divine glory in all creation. This glory, inside and around us, is every place we look and in every situation we encounter.
With your heart-centered in the higher power, you are able to quiet your thoughts and meditate on the wonder of all creation and your oneness with it. Take a deep breath, become comfortable, and gently release the cares of the day. Your sole purpose at this minute is to experience the higher power … and you begin to do so now as you relax in prayer and hold these words in your heart:
I awaken to your spirit inside me and see your presence active in all creation.
Your breathing is unstrained. Relax your toes and feet. Relax your ankles and knees. Relax your leg muscles. Your breathing is deep and relaxing. Relax your fingers and hands. Loosen up your wrists and elbows. Relax your arms. Your breathing is slow and peaceful. Feel your feet and legs get heavy and warm. Feel your hands and arms get warm and heavy. Simply breathe as your thoughts come and go.
Center on your breathing. Let go of tension as your body falls into a state of peaceful quiet. Unclench your jaw. Relax your face and let go of your tongue. Your heartbeat and breathing are serene and steady. Your breathing is relaxed. Void your mind of all thoughts. Your abdomen is soft and warm, your limbs are heavy and warm.
Watch your thoughts come and go like clouds in the sky. Your hands are warm, your forehead is cool, and your breathing is deep and relaxed. Feel your breath sink lower and lower into your lungs. As your shoulders drop, feel your breath fill the upper part of your chest. You’re relaxed and peaceful.
Your breathing is deep and relaxed. Warm hands, cool forehead. Empty your lungs totally. Hear the silence grow as your mind hushes. You are relaxed, calm, and centered. Your heart rate and breathing are calm and steady. Warm hands, cool forehead. Your breathing is deep and relaxed. Enjoy the quiet.
When you know it is time to leave this place, begin to return. Let your breathing bring you back. Gently take a couple of deep breaths. Pause a moment. Remember one last time that you can return to this place any time you wish. It may only be for a moment, but it will remind you of the sense of peace that’s yours.
Open your eyes.
Feel the goodness of the meditation for a few moments.
End Of The Higher Self Script
Meditation is one of the most effective methods of connecting with your Higher Self on a consciously conscious level.
Your higher consciousness does not exist in a separate realm from you. It’s always there, no matter what. It is the higher aspect of your consciousness that has a high vibrational frequency, and it is characterized by this. In fact, it is only when you have feelings of love and profound gratitude, as well as genuine forgiveness, that you can truly live from your Higher Self consciousness.
As a result, the meditation that is intended to assist you in connecting with your higher self is focused first and foremost on raising your vibrational frequency. To meet with your Higher Self, you can either use guided meditations or meditate on your own by tuning into a profound state of gratitude for your life and setting an intention to meet with your Higher Self.
Consider a setting that is tranquil and peaceful, a place that you enjoy being in. It is not a case of ‘doing it,’ allow yourself to relax into the process and ‘Be’ a part of it.
Your Higher Self can appear to you as a physical presence, such as your very best friend sitting beside you, if that’s what you prefer. Another option is to visualize yourself surrounded by warm, loving energy. Once you sense the presence of your Higher Self, you are free to ask any questions you want about anything you want. The Higher Self is not a judge or a critic in any way.
Be open to any and all responses you receive from your higher self, regardless of what they may feel like at the time. Remember that your responses may be delivered through a variety of means, including words, feelings, images, or sensations, among others. Keep an open mind to whatever comes your way.
Write down everything that comes into your mind, because things might become clear after a while, either in your waking state through coincidences or in your dreams.
So, schedule a meeting with your higher self to discuss what is going on in your life. Ask big questions from the perspective of your “big self.” Because of the guidance provided by your higher self meditation, your life will take on a whole new meaning – and, in some cases, a completely different direction. Enjoy!