Listen in several languages! Click the "red world icon" below. Thank you for being apart of the Meditation Life Skills Community!
A simple meditation for beginners is needed when you are in different environments that can be a challenge to some and easy for others.
There are people who have a good sense of focus and concentration. They have the ability to stabilize their mind no matter what kind of environment they are in.
However, there are also people who seem to be always disturbed. They can hardly concentrate, thus, affecting their judgment and quality of work.
Meditation is a good aid for these types of people. During meditation, mental space to conduct a simple meditation for beginners is created in order to achieve a certain degree of enlightenment.
The effects of meditation on different people also vary. These could be affected by factors such as mood, character, and individuality. When a person hardly understands themselves, their confusion reflects their actions. That is why contemplation is necessary in order to achieve an enlightened consciousness.
A quiet space conducive for reflection, a mantra to be recited, and absolute concentration are the essentials of meditation. While sitting meditation is considered the basic and most efficient form of meditation, there are other ways to modify the process for a simple meditation for beginners.
On the whole, you can only create other forms of meditation when you become habituated with the practice.
When your mind has been set for meditation, it will be easy for you to stay tuned-up. Plus, you can integrate the spiritual essence and mental awareness with the physical and mental rhythms of life.
As meditation becomes part of your routine, you will always find time to stop and make a connection with the process of meditation. Naturally, you will seek the blissful state that you can experience only when meditating.
So what should you do for a simple meditation for beginners when the place you are into is not conducive to meditation?
There are ways to establish focus and concentration. You can capture your mind to be in the meditation state when you direct your attention to a spot in the room, or listen attentively to your breathing or focus on a small object.
With the help of relaxing music and tricky colors, you can employ meditation and extend such practice even beyond the meditation period.
Active people such as athletes need to stay focused on their skill or art while staying grounded. However, their physical ability could be more enhanced if they are in touch with their higher consciousness.
A famous female boxer revealed that in her violent and aggressive profession, she never fails to meditate and chant. She constructed her own way of escaping the gym atmosphere in order to find peace within. She listens to the sound of the speed bag as she hits it one way.
There is a distinct sound for a one-way blow and the sound varies with the difference in the impact of a glove. Then all she had to do is close her eyes and meditate on the sound of the speed bag.
Even a basketball player can employ meditation at the free-throw line if he is able to transcend the noise of the crowd and the pressure of the play. In this manner, he can manage stress and anxiety while connecting to his meditation process.
Simple Meditation For Beginners – 3 Simple Strategies
Meditation can bring a variety of benefits to your life. You can use it to gain more energy, focus your mind, relax your body, attain peace, rejuvenate your spirit, and many other things. However, meditation is primarily a way to rest and relax your mind.
Meditation allows your mind to go into a deeper, more relaxed stage where you’re more aware of your body and surroundings. There are various methods of meditation, but they all focus on the main goal to quiet your mind and achieve a state of inner calm.
Here are three simple strategies that can help you get the most from your meditation:
1. Choose the best time and place. Because of our different schedules and harried lives, not everyone will find the same time best for them. The time of day is not really so important as long as you pick a time that works well for you.
* Choose a time to meditate when you won’t have the phone ringing or kids knocking on your door. To quite your mind you need quiet in the home.
* It’s best to avoid times right before or after eating.
* Some people do well with 10 minutes of meditation time while others need at least a half-hour.
It’s also important that you find a great place for your meditation. You’ll need an environment that’s both relaxing and quiet so that nothing takes your attention away from meditating.
* Turn off loud appliances, the television, and even your phone, so you’re not distracted or interrupted.
* Sometimes going outdoors can provide an inspirational place for meditation.
* Setting a calm mood will help you meditate. Closing the curtains, turning on soft light, or lighting your favorite scented candle might help you relax.
2. Clear your mind. Even when we’re still, our minds continue to think. It’s easy to allow the problems of the day to come into your mind while you’re trying to meditate. It’s important that you focus your attention on meditating and work to clear your mind.
* Breathe deeply and concentrate on relaxing your body. Picture each part of your body going limp as you relax. With each breath, inhale peace and exhale your worries.
* Envision a place that brings you happiness. This place can be real or imagined as long as you’re relaxed and not thinking about your problems.
3. Find your inner peace. Find your place of inner peace when you meditate. It’s the place inside of you that’s quiet and far away from the cares of the world.
* When you’re able to totally clear your mind, you can usually bring yourself to a place where you truly feel peace and happiness.
* Allow yourself to stay in this place for a while, calming and relaxing your body and mind.
It’s not hard to meditate. While it’s more difficult when you first get started, over time it becomes easier and easier to reach your goal of finding peace and relaxation. Remember these strategies, and you’ll find meditation to be a very pleasurable experience.
Be creative in modifying your own way of a simple meditation for beginners by practicing these ideas and techniques. Break your patterns and make your imagination work. Even as a beginner, you can create a simple meditation for beginners that can work for you and others.