Reprogram your subconscious mind with this 10 Minute Guided Meditation so your mind is working on your side rather than against you. We, as human beings have inner voices and those inner voices determine who we become.
Have you really tried to reprogram your subconscious mind? Perhaps you’ve attended seminars, read books, and taken courses, but, in the end, fallen back into the same dysfunctional patterns you’ve always followed! Why does it always turn out this way?
10 Minute Guided Meditation To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind
We struggle to make permanent changes in our lives because we input information only into our conscious minds. Here’s the problem: your conscious mind is not what directs your behaviors and belief system. To change your behaviors, you must first reprogram the hard-wired center of your mind: the subconscious mind.
So it’s very important for us to make sure that our inner voices are working on our side rather than against us. We live in a society where most people settle for less than what they really want in their life because they adopt limiting beliefs that society holds.
You need to live your life a certain way by a set and cultural expectations. Societal expectation. As human beings, we have a lot of pressure put on us to be a specific kind of person. When the reality is we are free beings and we should be able to determine what our life would look like.
That’s why today we’re going to do this powerful 10 Minute Guided Meditation To Reprogram Your Subconscious Mind reprogramming, which is going to involve affirmations.
When we affirmed something when we repeat something, it becomes a part of our subconscious mind, our minds take it in. And then we begin to believe that which then affects our behavior. So we are behaving in a way that’s in our own best interest.
How Does Your Subconscious Mind Work?
The subconscious is the largest part of our mind. It contains all the messages we’ve received throughout our lives. It holds millions and millions of thoughts grouped into clusters that form beliefs, mindsets, and character traits.
The relationship between conscious and subconscious minds is like an iceberg. The conscious mind is represented by the visible tip of the iceberg, while the subconscious is represented by the gigantic lower portion of the iceberg hidden from view.
The subconscious is the place where all of your learned behaviors reside. Once you learn to walk, you don’t need to consider how to lift and place each foot to take the next step, do you? Of course not! Your subconscious mind automatically controls your steps.
Your subconscious learns behavior through repetition and practice. Just as it learned to control your footsteps when you learned to walk, it also controls your footsteps in your life’s journey based on what you’ve reinforced throughout your life.
The good news is you can reprogram your subconscious mind by inputting and reinforcing new thoughts and actions! There are several different techniques you can use like the 10 Minute Guided Meditation podcast above to tap into the subconscious mind and reprogram how it works.
5 Ways to Program Your Subconscious Mind
It depends on whose numbers you want to believe, but roughly 95% of our behavior is beyond our conscious awareness. Your subconscious files your memories, experiences, perceptions, and insights and maintains them far beyond the recollection of your conscious mind.
These past experiences and revelations have a tremendous impact on your beliefs, habits, and general behavior.
Programming the subconscious mind is a powerful tool for altering behavior!
Using this 10 Minute Guided Meditation will help you program your mind to benefit your mind, body, and soul:
1. Affirmations. Everyone is familiar with affirmations. These are positive statements that you repeat to yourself each day. Affirmations can be powerful, but they must be used correctly:
● Avoid affirmations that are clearly untrue. Your subconscious is flexible, but it’s not willing to seriously consider the ridiculous. Repeating, “I am a billionaire,” is too factually untrue to be accepted by your subconscious. “My financial situation is improving rapidly” is easier to swallow.
● Use imagery and emotions to really sell it. See yourself as thin, financially successful, or selling your first novel. Generate the same emotion you would have in that situation.
● Repeat your affirmations 3 sessions per day for 5-10 minutes each. Right before falling asleep, right after awakening, and an opportune time during the day are ideal times. For example, if you want to strengthen your confidence, repeat the affirmations when you’re feeling self-doubt.
2. Subliminal technology. There is software available that flashes subliminal messages on your computer screen. These programs can run all day long without your awareness. You can use the affirmations included with the software or write your own.
● There are also audio programs with positive messages embedded in the music beyond your ability to consciously recognize.
● There’s a lot of controversy surrounding the use of these programs. Since so many are available for free, there’s no harm in giving them a try for a month. See what happens.
3. Hypnosis. You’ve been hypnotized many times. You probably just didn’t view it as hypnosis. When you’re totally engrossed in a book or movie, you’re hypnotized.
● Hypnosis is just a state of intense concentration with reduced awareness of what is happening in your immediate environment. In this state, you’re more suggestible. In other words, it’s easier to influence you or to change your mind.
● There are many books, audio programs, and videos that utilize hypnotic techniques. Many people find these highly effective, while others seem less impressed. Again, give it a try and determine if it’s worth your time.
4. Meditation. This 10 Minute Guided Meditation is a great way of concentrating your focus. Meditation creates a mental state that opens the mind to new ideas. Meditation can be learned quite effectively from books and videos. It does require practice to become skilled, so this isn’t a quick fix.
5. Visualization. If you’re good at visualizing, you can convince your subconscious of nearly anything. A convincing visualization is viewed by your subconscious as an actual experience. For example, if you visualize yourself giving successful speeches, your subconscious will become convinced this is a skill you possess.
● Again, the best time to use this process is right before falling asleep and upon awakening in the morning. Visualizing is easier and more effective at those times. We are only aware of a tiny portion of what our brain is doing at any moment.
Our brains are dealing with far too much information for our conscious mind to process. The brain is controlling body temperature, blood pressure, pulse, digestion, concentrations of various salts, neurotransmitters, hormones, and far more sensory data than we’re aware of.
The same is true for our behavior. In theory, the subconscious mind controls 95% of our behavior. It only makes sense to address this 95%. This 10 Minute Guided Meditation will help guide you in the use of affirmations to effectively reprogram your subconscious mind for a better life.