This Spiritual Journey Meditation has been recorded with the 528 Hz Solfeggio Frequency. Please use headphones when listening. Most people tend to prefer a low to medium volume, but it’s ultimately up to you and your personal preference.
Disclaimer: Those meeting any of the following conditions, whether knowingly or not, should not listen to the audio provided: Epileptics, Pregnant women, Those who are wearing a pacemaker, Those prone to or have had seizures. They are not intended as a replacement for medical or psychological treatment. No medical claims are intended, expressed, or implied.
What is special about 528 HzSolfeggio Frequency? The 528 Hz frequency is the most significant of the ancient Solfeggio Frequencies. Known as the “love” frequency, it has a deep-rooted spiritual journey relationship with nature and is present in everything from Chlorophyll to human DNA. It also has mathematical significance and proven healing potential.
What is a spiritual journey meditation?
“There is a candle in your heart, ready to be kindled.
There is a void in your soul, ready to be filled.
You feel it, don’t you?” – Rumi
Spiritual journey meditation is an experience that takes you to the depths of who you are. You, as your real self, stripped of all the perceptions you had about yourself until that point in your life.
At its very essence, a spiritual journey meditation with practice will allow you to connect to something that is deeper and more expansive than just yourself. It may seem at first glance that it may be paradoxical, but this spiritual journey is a path of deep that can revile yourself through honest and authentic self-reflection of who you really are.
There are many meditation processes and techniques designed to increase our spiritual awareness. However, all methods will require an unwavering attitude of integrity throughout the dance between the inner and outer view of our world.
In this meditative process, your spiritual journey experience of expanding joy, and peace will bring an experience of love and light that will transform your very being.
The increasing peace and blessings in your life from a spiritual journey will have a ripple effect throughout your life. As your spiritual awareness and confidence increase, so will your desire and ability to benefit others and even extend out into the world.
Many people believe that it takes great discipline in their spiritual journey walk or some form of enlightenment to deeply connect with their spiritual essence. In fact, it’s the small, consistent practice combined with the right action that will dramatically create the shift as to how we truly relate not only to ourselves and to the world around us.
When we are able to connect to the world and ourselves, we can then begin to create a life for ourselves that becomes increasingly meaningful and spiritually fulfilling.
It is my hope that this “Inspiring Spiritual Journey Meditation Around The World” mp3 will play some small part to help you in that direction.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride!” – Hunter S. Thompson
Guided Spiritual Journey Meditation Script
Beginning Of Guided Spiritual Meditation Script
Take three deep relaxing breaths and then just breathe normally for a few seconds, and notice to what degree you are seeing, hearing, feeling, and thinking about things in your external world.
As I count, focus on your breath and relax even deeper, and allow your senses to release any hold on your physical body, allow your awareness on this spiritual journey using your breath to bring your focus within.
Imagine a warm white, golden light in your heart and connected up to your mind and allow yourself to feel stable, calm, peaceful, and loving.
Use whatever spiritual music, energetic, or meditational tools or technique to help you accomplish this.
Experience yourself being visited by anyone you love and have loved, and those who love you and have loved you.
Become aware of what a remarkable gift love is. Feel love for others and for yourself as a kindling warmth in your heart.
Imagine as clearly and lovingly as you can, your connections on your spiritual journey to the rest of humanity within the world, to nature and the land, and to whatever spiritual forces, guides, and images of sacredness, peace, and joy that are meaningful to you.
Feel those connections of love and compassion enhance your presence and wellbeing by enabling you to be part of a larger wholeness of the world, one graced with compassion, love, and intelligent, wise awareness to those in need at this time.
Gently hold your sense of yourself within that enhanced presence and feel this energy go out to your immediate environment, connecting in loving energy within the specific world around you.
Imagine you are overflowing with this energy of love and compassion for all others, that radiates from you like a beautiful golden light, spreading out to all those in your life.
Feel yourself respecting and honoring the spiritual journey of light to those near to you and extend that to their world.
And if you wish, imagine it spreads out from you and from your kindred spirits and loved ones, that it flows out to your community, and even to the spiritual journey of the entire planet, drawing everyone together in peaceful worldwide collaboration.
Send light to people who have been torn apart around the world by delusional differences of race, politics, ethnicity, religion, geography. You can make a difference energetically to the world.
As you feel and see them, hold them in the grace of a loving, peaceful spirit, and imagine they discover peaceful and loving ways to communicate with each other in their own spiritual journey of understanding and acceptance.
And if there’s a specific area of conflict you wish to direct this energy towards, visualize that conflict dissolving into peace, understanding of different views and ideas that can benefit everyone involved.
Now, as you gradually return your feelings and awareness back to the world around you, imagine your very being radiates white light, like a lighthouse, a beautiful beacon of stability, peace, forgiveness, love, and compassion for everyone.
Imagine waves of energetic white, golden light, and love spreading out on this spiritual journey and joining with the waves of others along with you – working to express light, peace, compassion, and love in their lives to others as well.
And as these waves of light and loving energy connect everyone together on their personal spiritual journey, everyone is weaving a web of golden, white light that is spreading all around the earth, empowering all of us, everywhere to live in the divine light of all that is good.
End Of Guided Spiritual Meditation Script
27 Spiritual Journey Quotes For A Deeper Expression Of Yourself
When our lives get crazy and hopeless, we tend to turn to family and our friends to help us out. However, sometimes a simple spiritual journey quote can show up in your life if you are searching and give you the perfect guidance and instill the gratitude you may need at that moment.
Allow yourself to feel a new sense of fulfillment and inspiration on your journey that can quickly change how you see and think with a new instant mindset of a positive outlook on the situation.
You don’t always have to exert some great newfound discipline or completely change your life to connect with a new idea of spirituality by following the path and ideas of inspiration from a new thought leader who has been there and done that like you. I hope these inspiring spiritual journey quotes can help you in that direction.
I’ve assembled for you 27 spiritual journey quotes from the top inspirational leaders of our time. Enjoy these spiritual sayings of truth, and new spiritual journey perspectives from authors from all walks of life.
Spiritual Journey Quotes For A New Outlook On Life
1. When setting out on a journey do not seek advice from someone who never left home – Rumi
2. But in reality, tiny steps combined with a little action can dramatically shift how we relate to ourselves and to the world.
3. When we connect to ourselves we’re also able to create lives that are meaningful and fulfilling.
4. Sometimes it’s the journey that teaches you a lot about your destination – Drake
5. The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance, and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning – Oprah Winfrey
6. One day you will wake up and realize there won’t be any more time to do the things you’ve always wanted. Do it now – Paulo Coelho
7. The only impossible journey is the one you never begin – Tony Robbins
8. If you are brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello. Paulo Coelho
9. Transformation is a process, and as life happens there are tons of ups and downs. It’s a journey of discovery – there are moments on mountaintops and moments in deep valleys of despair – Rick Warren
10. I have learned to live my life one step, one breath, and one moment at a time, but it was a long road. I set out on a journey of love, seeking truth, peace, and understanding. I am still learning – Muhammad Ali
11. The journey was a surreal dream. This world was about knowing the person you’d always wanted to be and setting your foot down to it, remembering the person you’d thought you were as a child and rejoicing in its living, breathing actuality – Christopher Hawke
12. Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming “Wow! What a Ride! Hunter S. Thompson
13. To get through the hardest journey we need take only one step at a time, but we must keep on stepping – Chinese Proverbs
14. Sometimes the longest journey we make is the sixteen inches from our heads to our hearts – Elena Avila
15. Our life is an endless journey; it is like a broad highway that extends infinitely into the distance. The practice of meditation provides a vehicle to travel on that road. Our journey consists of constant ups and downs – Chogyam Trungpa
16. The only Zen you find on the tops of mountains is the Zen you bring up there. – Robert M. Pirsig
The spiritual life does not remove us from the world but leads us deeper into it. ― Henri J.M. Nouwen
17. You have to grow from the inside out. None can teach you, none can make you spiritual. There is no other teacher but your own soul. – Swami Vivekananda
18. It is not the end of the physical body that should worry us. Rather, our concern must be to live while we’re alive – to release our inner selves from the spiritual death that comes with living behind a facade designed to conform to external definitions of who and what we are. – Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
19. One of the most spiritual things you can do is embrace your humanity. Connect with those around you today. Say, “I love you”, “I’m sorry”, “I appreciate you”, “I’m proud of you”…whatever you’re feeling. Send random texts, write a cute note, embrace your truth, and share it…cause a smile today for someone else…and give plenty of hugs. ― Steve Maraboli
20. If you obsess over whether you are making the right decision, you are basically assuming that the universe will reward you for one thing and punish you for another.
21. The universe has no fixed agenda. Once you make any decision, it works around that decision. There is no right or wrong, only a series of possibilities that shift with each thought, feeling, and action that you experience.
22. If this sounds too mystical, refer again to the body. Every significant vital sign- body temperature, heart rate, oxygen consumption, hormone level, brain activity, and so on- alters the moment you decide to do anything… decisions are signals telling your body, mind, and environment to move in a certain direction.” ― Deepak Chopra
23. Realize deeply that the present moment is all you have. Make the NOW the primary focus of your life. – Eckhart Tolle
24. The spiritual life is not a life before, after, or beyond our everyday existence. No, the spiritual life can only be real when it is lived in the midst of the pains and joys of the here and now. – Henri Nouwen
25. “When you connect to the silence within you, that is when you can make sense of the disturbance going on around you.“ – Stephen Richards
26. Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself and know that everything in this life has a purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences. All events are blessings given to us to learn from. – Elizabeth Kübler-Ross
27. You are never alone or helpless. The force that guides the stars, guides you too. – Shrii Shrii Anandamurti
A true spiritual journey within ourselves involves the understanding on many levels, of a feeling or sense or belief that there is something greater than all of us together, something more to being human than just our daily life experience.
Knowing deep inside at our core, that the greater love of everyone in existence will lead to an understanding that we are all part of this cosmic and divine nature that exists both within us and outside of ourselves. It’s truly a beautiful thing.